What is a Licensed Agent?

To be compliant with possessing a legal Talent Agency license, you MUST have a California State approved Talent Ageny License (http://www.dir.ca.gov/DLSE/dlse.html), with a TA number and hold a VALID $50,000 bond.This bond and license allows you to work with entertainers of all industries mainstream and adult. If your agent does NOT possess this license and bond, then they are NOT legally allowed to represent and book work for entertainers. Below, in alphabetical order, are the current licensed and bonded agents with LATATA. Feel free to contact LATATA for any further information that you may need.

  1. 101 Modeling TA-130875
  2. Adult Talent Managers TA-153358
  3. Foxxx Modeling TA-149438
  4. Ideal Image Models TA-151955
  5. Matrix Models TA-107365
  6. Motley Models TA-131270
  7. OC Modeling TA-82570
  8. Spiegler Girls TA-85229